Tuesday 26 August 2014

Battlefleet Gothic: Heresy Death Guard Fleet Reinforcements

A few parcels arrived from eBay for my new BFG fleet the other day (eBay now sadly being the only source of ships these days) I quickly set about painting them.

First up is a quartet of Cobra Class Destroyers. Cool little ships these.


Then I got 5 Cruisers (not sure on class - think they're the ones out of the starter set) I've got 2 of these painted now.



Finally its the Big Daddy! The Retribution Class Battleship! She's a beast!


This is the fleet so far. I'm very happy that I painted them a scheme to match the Death Guard.


Now  that I have a sizeable fleet together, I just need to learn how to play the game!!

The GunGrave

1 comment:

  1. First pictured cruiser is a Lunar class, with weapon batteries, lances and torpedoes, the second one is a Dominator with weapon batteries and a Nova cannon.

    ReplyDelete